Work in (live) progress
The current state is just a starting point. It felt too chaotic to already record and blog about. I needed a "solid" starting point I feel comfortable with as a base to build upon.
I'm planning to also blog about this base template/starter in the next days and weeks.
It's currently build as a custom Deno React SSR server, I'm not sure if or for how long it'll stay that way, as Aleph.js might be an interesting alternative.
- Gracefully close sub-subprocess using signals in Deno - 2021-10-22
- Welcome article & about me - 2021-10-20
- 2021-10-22 - Add "DONE:" comments to the end of roadmap
- 2021-10-22 - Fix CLI's pomodoro feature, to gracefully shutdown after a certain amount of time
- 2021-10-22 - Add roadmap table to CLI
- 2021-10-22 - Add first tests to pageviews service 🥳
- 2021-10-21 - Refactor pageviews service to be more Go like and less in one file 😅
- 2021-10-20 - Add Twitter Cards & some Open Graph meta tags
- 2021-10-20 - The first "article" /en/welcome
- 2021-10-20 - Articles
- 2021-10-08 - PageView Counter using BadgerDB
- 2021-10-05 - Roadmap using Leasot & NanoJSX
The planned stack
What you can roughly expect
- Deno (and most probably Golang)
- ReactJS, Nano-JSX or maybe even some custom stuff 🤓 🤔
- SSR (Server-Side Rendering)
- Micro Services (Golang & Deno)
- Custom "content strategy"
- Fly.io (with custom Dockerfile)
- AWS (Lambda, Cloudfront, API Gateway, DynamoDB, SES)
- Maybe some other CDN like Fastly or Cloudflare
- IaC aka Infrastructure as Code (probably Pulumi once backend logic is coming)
- and more..
No promises though 🤓